Saturday, February 13, 2010

Even if you were a million miles away

I haven't been writing down my thoughts, dreams, current events recently and now i do feel like writing them down. Mainly because once i face the monitor, my eyes are glued on the screen, i guess most of us know how addictive social network sites are. So is rather take a precautionary step to stay away from that one eyed monster lol
How silly does my mind function to think that there are 4 months to go before my birthday?! I think i have an exception this year, i wont be free during my birthday, lol hope that most of my wishes would be fulfilled :)

Tomorrow is Chinese New Year and Valentine's Day? I'm excited in the inside, its somehow subtle. Reminiscing childhood moments i remember how naughty i used to be play
ing fire works and running around until midnight. How I wish i was that exhilarated as before. Just had an amazing reunion dinner with my family, i miss my cousin JY Tan though, wish he would spent this new years with us.


No comments:

Post a Comment